ClearCom has expanded the Helix family with a Dante card, allowing up to 64 bi-directional channels with low latency.
Furthermore, the E-DANTE64-HX supports AES67.
The E-DANTE64-HX Card provides an Eclipse HX matrix system with 16, 32 or 64 bi-directional channels of low latency, high quality DANTE AoIP interfacing. Additionally, the E-DANTE64-HX card supports AES67 compatibility for use when DANTE is not available. The Eclipse HX Configuration Software (EHX) can enable intercom panels to display each Dante Controller channel label or the label of the current audio source routed to the channel.
• Up to 64 duplex channels per card
• Sample frequency choices of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
• Selectable Channel/Port quantity of 16, 32 or 64
• VOX on all 64 channels
• Channel labels carried over from 3rd party devices
• AES67 compatibility with simultaneous support for DANTE and AES67 connections
• Optional SFP fiber interface fitted on both primary and secondary network interfaces
Her kan du tilmelde dig vores nyhedsbrev.